There was a lot of interest in the story we published about the Bears Group training disabled people to be detailers and the immense benefits the business reaped from this initiative, so we thought we would invite him to tell us more on this week's episode of The Edge.
Lozenkovski talks to us about how the NDIS scheme has helped him recruit disabled workers into his organisation, and how this has helped solve the age-old problem of finding reliable detailers. He has found the quality of work to be excellent, and he is very proud of the fact it is helping people who have previously been overlooked by the industry.
Lozenkovski will tell you all you need to know if you are considering taking the same path.
In this week’s episode you will learn:
- How Covid affected recruitment
- The importance of finding good detailers
- Why good detailers are hard to find
- The NDIS program for automative
- The benefits of using disabled workers for detailing
- What Bears Group does for the community
- How you can recruit from an NDIS provider