Manufactured by Wurth and designed to cater to customer’s expectations and functionality requirements; the high quality, premium platform has been inspired by customer ideas, but made by Wurth.
The heartbeat of this new robust and tough platform is the M-CUBE battery, which stands for maximum performance and service life. Thanks to its intelligent battery management system with single cell monitoring, the integrated cell frame offers the cells a firm fit and ideal heat dissipation so that the battery is additionally protected against overheating and vibrations, enhancing the users' experience. The outer rubber coating of the battery provides further protection against damage from falls. In addition, this rubber component provides a safe and non-slip stand which minimises the risk of surface damage to the applicable work area.
Senior Vice President of the Wurth Group, Serge Oppedisano said: “The release of M-CUBE is a clear signal that Wurth is focussed on becoming a manufacturer, rather than a distributor.”
Wurth Australia’s new M-CUBE range includes:
- Cordless Impact Drill Driver Very powerful, handy cordless impact drill driver with selectable hammer drill mechanism and a torque of 140 Nm, developed by Wurth to meet the requirements of the trade.
- Cordless Hammer Drill Compact, powerful and brushless cordless hammer drill for moderate drilling and light-duty chiselling work, developed by Wurth to meet the requirements of the trade.
- Cordless Hammer Drill Dust Extractor Innovative and simple, dust extraction suitable for cordless hammer drill ABH 18 COMPACT
- Compact Angle Grinder Compact, powerful and brushless cordless angle grinder for moderate roughing and cutting work, developed by Wurth to meet the requirements of the trade.
- 5.0Ah M-CUBE Battery Compact, powerful and lasting 18 Volt Li-Ion battery for professional and universal use with the new Wurth cordless tools.
- M-CUBE Fast Battery Charger For charging the Li-Ion 18V M-CUBE Basic battery.
Wurth Australia’s 18V M-CUBE system will be complemented by many new tools in the coming months and years. All future tools will be compatible with M-CUBE batteries and chargers. All M-CUBE tools are complimented by Wurth’s system case program, allowing tools to be stored effectively and efficiently in custom designed, robust cases. “This further reinforces Wurth’s passion for systems and workplace efficiency,” said Oppedisano.
The M-CUBE range is backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects, a five-year warranty on all tools and a 2-year warranty on batteries and chargers.
For more information on the entire Wurth Australia M-CUBE range, click here.