We have two real industry heavyweights on the show this week. They are shining examples of how to move with the times and keep growing in this sector. First we speak to Aaron Scagliotta from Gino’s in Perth. He got involved with the family business and built it up to do 80 cars per week and $10 million annual turnover. Then we speak to Steve Davies, who started as a spray painter in 1985 and worked his way up to the very top of the game. Now Steve presides over Northside Smash Repairs in Brisbane and has a total of three panel shops and one mechanical workshop. He’s a real expert in how to streamline a multi-site business.
In this week’s episode you will learn:
- How to develop better workflows and processes
- How much management information to share with your staff
- Automation tips & tricks
- How to make tradespeople on the ground adapt to change
- The importance of knowing your numbers
- How to overcome the challenges of a multi-site business
- The optimum management structure
- The power of open communication
- It’s never too late for business coaching
- This episode is sponsored by http://www.maxmyprofit.com.au Go to their website and say you came from the Paint & Panel podcast and they will give you a $1,000 voucher for business coaching!