We love to speak to an innovator on the Paint & Panel podcast, and this week it’s the man behind Remote Estimating Solutions. Gerry Raverty saw the need for repairers to outsource their estimating?
Most collision repair businesses face the same dilemmas when it comes to estimating. What if the estimator is on holiday? What if the owner spends most of their time estimating and not getting on with their other work? It would seem there is now a solution. Referty spent many years running successful repair facilities and has a wealth of experience.
In this week’s episode you will learn:
- How to drive profitability through estimating
- Why you should make sure you estimate in quiet time without distraction
- How to maximise your labour expenses
- How to stand up to insurance companies
- Why remote estimating might be the answer for you
- Why insurers don’t like remote estimating
- How a remote estimator can be treated as a part-time employee