If you can’t measure your business effectively, you’re not going to improve. On the show this week is Robin Taylor from Axalta: a man who is helping businesses across the country measure their paint costs. Paint is something that can catch people out - sometimes a body shop will only notice the creep of paint jobs after they’ve completed unprofitable work.
Robin talks us through Axalta’s Drivus program: a suite of digital utilities that can help you nail your KPIs and keep costs down.
In this week’s episode you will learn:
- The importance of KPIs
- How Axalta is keeping up with the times
- How the Australian market compares to the US and UK
- Axalta’s Drivus Program
- The dangers of volume
- How to measure your success
- How to get access to Axalta’s program
- Why you need buy-in from your team
- The highlights from the Paint & Panel Awards