We've had heavy vehicle repairers win our awards before and this year we thought we'd give them their own category.
Entry will be by video. Please submit a video of not more than six minutes showing the following.
I am proposing as we may not have time to visit all of the nominees that those nominated who want to take part must submit a video which is a maximum of five minutes. This video should show:
- Comfortable customer facilities
- A clean, tidy reception
- Good signage
- The right equipment
- Investment in the latest repair technology
- Organised equipment storage
- Organised parts area
- Robust training schedule for correct use of equipment to achieve repairs to manufacturers’ specifications
- Staff welfare
- A clean, healthy work environment
- Good OH&S procedure
- Staff training
- Acceptable staff facilities
- Green initiatives
- Fibreglass area
- Aluminium repair area
- Compliant paint room
- Approved chassis alignment equipment
- Compliant baking oven
What scores extra points?
- Having a coherent vision for the future of your businesses
- Demonstrating how you have adapted your business to meet current challenges
- Innovation in business practice
- Involvement in the industry - trade associations or industry business groups
- Positive attitude towards the industry
- Initiatives to attract and nuture the next generation of the industry
- Marketing program which connects with customers, fleets and work providers, social media involvement
You can upload your videos to YouTube and send us a link or send the video via a site such as Hightail or use a site similar to Dropbox. Please send your videos to email@example.com with the subject Best Heavy Vehicle Repairer by 30 June.
What happens if I win?
You will be featured in the November issue of the magazine. You will also be flown (where appropriate) to receive your award at the Paint & Panel Awards dinner in Melbourne on 11 October 2019.