We inhabit the digital age where more and more interaction between people and businesses is taking place on-line. It is crucially important to embrace and implement the latest digital technology.
Sponsor AkzoNobel's Katia Gridina said, "Typically, when hearing 'digital' we think of a functional website and engaging on Facebook or Instagram, but the 'digital' culture runs deeper within the business, and advanced businesses challenge themselves on many other levels. You'll need a minimum of a website and Facebook page and then the judges will be looking for other ways of engaging digitally from training to quoting to workshop management systems."
What do I have to do to be considered?
Minimum entry requirements:
- A professional and engaging website
- A Facebook and/or Instagram page on which you post regularly
- Quoting software
What's going to score extra points?
- A digital marketing strategy
- Embracing digital training
- Accessing repair methods online
- Workflow management program
- Customers’ satisfaction measurment
- Digital interaction with other stakeholders, like parts, paint, work providers and customers
- Any other areas of the business which take place in a digital environment
We invite bodyshops who effectively embrace an array of digital tools in all areas of their business, from advertising and marketing through to the paint room, to nominate. You will be asked to fill out a Survey Monkey form detailing your business' digital footprint. Nominations close on 21 May.
What do I get if I win?
Your business will be profiled in the November issue of the magazine. Your economy flight (if necessary) to the awards presentation in Melbourne on 13 November will be covered and you will receive a trophy. We also provide winners’ logos for use on your website and other marketing material if required.
2019 Sheen Panel Service, VIC
2018 Gino's Panel & Paint WA
The Digital Excellence award is proudly sponsored by.