There are so many shops which go the extra mile for their customers, from giving flowers when handing over the car, giving vouchers, great customer facilities and keeping them informed during the repair. Does that sound like you, have you turned your customers into fans? Then nominate yourself now.
Let's define customer - we mean the person who has their vehicle repaired at your business. We want to recognise a business that puts customers front and centre of everything they do.
What are we looking for?
Consistently exceptional customer service. Think carefully before nominating. Does this business really go the extra mile? Do they measure customer satisfaction? What sets them apart from a run-of-the-mill repairer? Nominated businesses will have to tell us about their customer processes and what they do that makes them stand out from the crowd on our awards portal.
We ask about...
- Customer involvement in the business.EG: Customers are kept informed via phone, email, SMS, online tracking etc.
- How do you manage complaints and compliments?
- What steps have you taken to present your business brand? E.G Shop appearance, marketing etc.
- Hand over procedures, eg do you have a dedicated areas and what is your process?
- Customer relationship management. What do you do to keep in touch with customers after they have had their vehicle repaired? EG Facebook, special offers?
- Service and process improvements - what have you implemented?
- How have you developed and sustained a customer service culture in your business?
- Employee recognition - what initiatives do you have in place?
- What customer service training and development do you have in place?
Award sponsor Stuart Charity of The Collision Repair Expo organisers AAAA said: "The Collision Repair Expo is very proud to be once again sponsoring the Best Customer Service Award category of the 2021 Paint and Panel Bodyshop Awards.
"These awards are critical in showcasing and rewarding best practice across the Australian collision repair industry and lifting the bar for the entire sector and we look forward to another very high quality field of entrants this year."
2020 M1 Autobody VIC
2019 Wayne Phipps Smash Repairs WA
2018 Gold Coast Collision Centre QLD
2017 Len Hollis Repair Facility NSW
2016 McCarthy Bodyworks QLD
2015 Sheen's Panel Service VIC
2014 Mark McHugh Bodyworks QLD
Best Customer Experience award is proudly sponsored by Colllision Repair Expo run by AAAA.