Embracing digital technology is becoming increasingly vital to thrive in this industry and make your business streamlined and competitive.
Typically, when hearing 'digital', we think of a functional website and engaging on Facebook or Instagram, but the 'digital' culture runs deeper within the business, and advanced businesses challenge themselves on many other levels. We're talking workshop management systems, on-line training, OH&S, diagnostics, digital colour matching and possibly even recalibration.
What do I have to do to be considered?
Minimum entry requirements:
- A professional and engaging website
- A Facebook or Instagram page on which you post regularly
- Quoting software
What's going to score extra points?
- A digital marketing strategy
- Embracing digital training
- Accessing repair methods online
- Workflow management program
- Customers’ satisfaction measurment
- Use of diagnostic equipment
- Digital interaction with other stakeholders, like parts, paint, work providers and customers
- Any other areas of the business which take place in a digital environment
We invite bodyshops who effectively embrace an array of digital tools in all areas of their business, from advertising and marketing through to the paint room, to enter the Digital Excellence Award 2019.
Last year's winner Gino Scagliotta of Gino's Panel & Paint in Perth is pictured at the awards with John Bermingham of AkzoNobel.
The Digital Excellence award is proudly sponsored by.