This is a once in a lifetime event to join internationally recognised RUPES Global Director of Training; Jason Rose, and RUPES Training Manager Fabrizio Gagliardi this April at the RUPES Seminars being held in Sydney and Melbourne.
Learn the secrets from the top Detailing and Body Shop Repair gurus in the world for the quickest perfect finish, every time. This is your chance to learn from the best with the hands on seminar to improve and perfect your everyday work.
RUPES DETAILING SEMINARS:
SYDNEY, Wetherill Park: Monday, April 3 at 9 AM - 4 PM
MELBOURNE, Braeside: Saturday April 8 at 9 AM – 4 PM
DETAILING TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Bigfoot Advanced Techniques
- Clear Coat & Ceramic Sanding
- Spot Repair & Edgework
- Rotary Polishing Techniques
- Polishing Variables & Theory
RUPES BODYSHOP SEMINARS:
SYDNEY Wetherill Park: Tuesday, April 4 at 9 AM – 1.30 PM
MELBOURNE Braeside: Friday April 7 at 9 AM – 3 PM
BODYSHOP TOPICS INCLUDE:
- New Product Launch
- Rotary & Bigfoot Polishing
- Choosing the Right Pads and Compounds
- Improved Dry Sanding Efficiency
- Portable vs Central Dust Extraction
- Aluminium Area Dust Extraction
- Texture Leveling for Smart Repair
Spaces are extremely limited. To register your personal interest, click on the above links and go to tickets to register. Each person needs to register their interest separately. On approval you will be contacted with a registration link and for a nominal payment to cover entry, day's training and RUPES merchandise.