Catch up with our latest podcast - How to build a bodyshop legacy with Joe Woodriff, which is brought to you by Thermoflo custom spray booths.
Woodriff Preferred Auto is a shining example of good practice. They were voted the "Best Large Shop in Queensland” at the 2019 Paint & Panel Awards, and continue to strive for excellence today. We speak to Managing Director Joe Woodriff about how he and his brother transformed the family business. Joe’s story is a common one. He started out as a panel beater working for his Dad and eventually had to take the reins of the business and learn on the job. Listen up for how he dragged himself out of the mire of day-to-day operations, and transformed his business into a modern and dynamic example of best practice.
In this week’s episode you will learn:
- How to build the right processes and culture
- The importance of a “production-line mentality”
- How business coaching helped Joe
- The transition to iBodyshop
- How to improve customer experience
- How to set and review KPIs
- How diversification improved Woodriff