The Paint & Panel podcast, 'The Edge'. is crafted for you, the collision repair shop owner or manager. Listen to for tips, market intelligence and inspiring stories. A new episode is available on the second and last Tuesday of each month, the podcast has had nearly 1800 downloads,
In the latest episode we have an in-depth chat with Lachlan Hedges from BASF’s Vision 360 Management. He gave us a great insight into how you make your panel shop run more efficiently and make more money.
In the latest episode you can hear about:
- How the industry is coping post-Covid and bush fires
- Why multi-site operators have been handed an advantage
- How much are people travelling this year?
- The importance of process flow
- How to avoid paint wastage
You can listen at here or subscribe free at your favourite podcast platform.