The establishment of the CapHub online information service at www.capricorn.coop/caphub has proven to be a major success, giving Capricorn Members and non-members access to detailed business advice, tailor made for automotive repairers. This included the release of the Capricorn State of the Nation 2020 Report - which combined feedback from more than 1,500 workshops to provide valuable industry insight.
This source of highly relevant and easily accessible industry information is now complemented by a State of the Nation webinar series. In a strong gesture of support to the wider Australian and New Zealand automotive aftermarket industries, Capricornis making this highly informative series available to all trade professionals, not solely Capricorn Members.
The webinar series brings together industry leaders with up to the minute market research and analysis, exploring the key industry insights gained form Capricorn’s State of the Nation 2020 Report.
For those not participating during the live webinar presentations, recordings of each Capricorn State of the Nation webinar remain freely accessible from the CapHub website to view at a later date, or to review with management and staff members as a valuable training tool.
Capricorn Members and non-members can register online to take part in this highly informative, interactive and helpful automotive aftermarket industry specific webinar series at www.capricorn.coop/caphub.
Forthcoming Capricorn State of the Nation webinars include the following:
- November 10, 2020 9AM AWST - Workshop Improvements: 6 areas where technology can improve your productivity and profitability
- November 17, 2020 9AM AWST - Supercharge Your Profits: How to charge customers more without scaring them away
- November 24, 2020 9AM AWST – Resilience: How to be resilient, adapt and keep positive in very stressful times. Presented by Dr Marny Lishman
- December 1, 2020 9AM AWST - Work-Life Balance for Workshop Owners: How to take a break, make a profit, and stay sane
Past Capricorn State of the Nation webinars that are now available to view via the CapHub information portal include:
- How to win a customer for life with exceptional customer service
- How to acquire new customers with your online reputation
According to Capricorn Group CEO David Fraser, every automotive aftermarket business can benefit from these informative webinars.
“We have produced these webinars with the help and expertise of several highly experienced business training professionals and other leaders in their specific fields,” Fraser stated.
“We hope that our members take full advantage of these detailed webinars, which are certain to resonate with them as they are directly based on their feedback.
“By reaching out to non-members as well, we are doing our part to support our industry, helping the automotive aftermarket industry to remain strong and resilient,” Fraser added.